WHAT YOU WILL DO
We ARE LOOKING FOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS:
As a software developer, you’ll have the opportunity to work with clients who are giant tech corporations all over the world.
You will be exposed to various meaningful projects in Mobile Apps, Desktop Apps, and Web Apps.
Your seniority will be assessed mainly based on your years of experience as well as your knowledge-in-depth in the field.
– Web Developers (Front End)
– Web Developers (Full-Stack)
– .NET Developers
– Mobile Developers (iOS or Android or Xamarin)
YOUR FOCUS WILL COMPRISE:
– Analyze requirements.
– Create and implement architectures and technical designs.
– Perform testing activities, based on the requirements and the technical design.
– Integrate different software modules.
– Prepare documentation
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
– Information Technology or Computer Science background at a bachelor or master’s degree level.
– An overwhelming desire to create software for meaningful use.
– Experience with .Net Framework, Mobile App Development.
– Knowledge of development methodologies and techniques: Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Unified Modelling Language, Agile & Scrum.
– Good command of both English speaking and writing skills in order to fluently communicate with international colleagues and customers
– Spirit of being a team player who everyone wants to play alongside
– Strong logical thinking, proactive and open-minded for learning attitudeWE’LL FACILITATE YOUR SUCCESS AT SIOUX BY OFFERING:
– Clear career path with continuous support from Managers
– Wide range of training programs and continuous opportunities on personal development (training provided by top experts in the fields, on-site trips in EU, US; work with senior engineers around the world)
– Continuous opportunities to create impact by directly contacting with customers
– Strong playground with diverse employee care & benefit programsWHAT YOU WILL ENJOY?
– An international English speaking working environment
– Various company activities: team building/ movie night/ annual company trip;
– Diverse employee and family care program
– 19 leave days/ year for your work-life balance
LET’S GET IT STARTED!
– Please send us your English CV, WE LOVE IT!
– Kindly noted that: for applicants who’ve been selected for interview shortlist will be contacted within 2 weeks from the application day
– If you do not find any position that matches your competences at the moment, you still can send us your information for a chance of knowing each other.
– And if you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
- Salary Rank (USD) $800 - $1,000
- Education University
- Job Level Junior, Senior