How do you know if this is the right role for you? If you:
- Enjoy a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Are coachable and personable, and, ideally, with a good sense of humour!
- Are a team player, who is willing to disseminate knowledge to other team members.
- Are a passionate individual who is not afraid to ask questions and eager to learn.
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge of current technologies and tools.
- Make recommendations to improve effectiveness of the team.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Help team follow Quality and Agile best practices.
- Develop in-depth system and product knowledge.
- Constantly evaluate the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement (i.e. test automation frameworks, coding standards, etc.).
- Making changes to the way things are done and making sure that those changes create the desired effects.
- Design and implement solutions that help the team deliver features faster, safer and to a high level of quality.
- Creating an energetic team spirit that will reinforce continuous improvement and a high-quality-bar mindset.
- Spreading successful ideas and solutions to other teams within the company.
Your Skills and Experience
What skill sets are we looking for from you?
- 3+ years experience in software QA with well-developed exploratory testing skills.
- Experience in building QA and development processes.
- Understanding of and experience with high-quality test automation for a variety of feature types.
- Experience developing test automation or combination of development and test experience using Cucumber, Selenium Webdriver or similar tools.
- Experience in Performance/Security testing is a plus.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
What are our office and working environments like?
- About 60 people in Vietnam, who make up the product team that uses a mix of Scrum and Kanban.
- We have little hierarchy and mostly flat – which embraces collaboration and communication over management.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun, beautiful office environment with ridiculously beautiful view .
- We work closely with 55 people in Seattle who specialize on sales, marketing and customer success.
We raised US $9.5 million in funding from world-class investors who are also experts and mentors in their fields.
We work incredibly hard, and play hard too!
Not only that, we are also very committed to giving back by: donating 1% of our time to the community, 1% of our products to nonprofits, and 1% of our profits to a non-profit organisation.
We live and breathe by the following cultural values:
D elight customers
E lect and spread positivity
L ead with solutions and embrace change
I ncrease communication with open engagement
G o the extra mile with passion
H old oneself accountable
T reasure culture and freedom.
TINYpulse benefits & perks
- A shiny new laptop (Macbook/ Window) that fits your need. Iphone, Ipad, Android testing devices.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Stock options: all full-time employees get shares in the company. Along with the rest of us, you will be an owner of the company.
- Full medical in-patient & outpatient/ dental/ maternity package to fit your and your spouses’ needs.
- All benefits follow Vietnamese labour law, including 13th month salary.
- Plenty of healthy snacks & drinks in our bar, mini parties every week, followed with big events every quarter.
- Opportunities to travel to the U.S. Build product that companies around the world are using to improve their employees’ happiness.
- Training opportunity: continuing development of technical, soft skills, and English through both internal and external classes
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior
- Education University