Our products comprise everything between customer and database. As a Fullstack Engineer you will work vertically by building and refining the features you own.
Your Skills and Experience
- You see challenges where other people see problems.
- You work independently and play well in team.
- You think engineering and creativity go hand in hand.
Skills and knowledge
- You think about features in terms of both benefit and feasibility.
- You master every part of the web stack including Go/Python and React/Angular.
- You connect and streamline all parts of the stack when working with backend and frontend engineers.
- You have a scientific mindset and analyze user data to evaluate features.
- You aim to keep things simple in both UX and API.
- You are willing to deal with legacy to improve a product continuously.
- You use automated tests to structure your code and assure its quality.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
What we offer
- We are a small team of talented and ambitious people.
- We find inspiration in diversity.
- We favor skills over experience and diplomas.
- We encourage and support personal growth and lifelong learning.
- Our clients are global players in the automotive, ICT, finance and transportation industry.
- You will be working directly with our CTO, who has a strong background in Data Science, Machine Learning and simulations.
- Cool working space that stimulates creativity.
- We believe in gender equality.
- You are entitled to 24-day paid leave per year.
- We offer competitive salary and pay raise.
- We have free team lunch everyday.
- We love to have regular exciting team events.
- We organize our workshops in some of the coolest locations (like the beach!).
- Salary Rank (USD) Negotiable
- Education University
- Job Level Senior