WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Misfit engineer, you’ll be contributing to the development of next -generation wearable products to improve peoples’ health and wellbeing, while participating in the most innovative engineering team in Vietnam.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Manage cloud infrastructure, including but not limited to building, deploying, orchestrating clusters
• Develop and maintain scripts and tools, for example, to take snapshots, back up clusters
• Build monitoring system for infrastructure
• Audit infrastructure’s security and make necessary changes
• Define workflows to best serve the purpose of secure, stable, flexible and scalable clusters
• Optimize infrastructure for security, performance and cost
FOR SENIOR LEVEL
• Coach team members to help them reach their maximum potential
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
• Meaningful work
• Subsidies for: cell phone, health/fitness, health insurance
• Plenty of food, all the tim
• Jerk-free, ego-free environment
• Passionate colleagues
• A commitment to make your time with us the most transformational time in your career to date
• Personal and professional development opportunities: 1-3 month training programs at our Silicon Valley Offices (most of our team members have been to a training program there at least once)
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
• Experience with container: Docker and related technologies. K8S is a plus.
• 1+ year(s) of experience in cloud infrastructure is a plus, especially with AWS (EC2, EBS, ELB, CloudWatch, RDS, CloudFront, etc.)
• Sysadmin skills are required
• Experience in building highly available and scalable infrastructure
• Experience with automation/ orchestrating tools and configuration management systems such as Ansible, SaltStack, CloudFormation, Puppet, etc.
• Experience in scripting (e.g., shell, python, ruby, etc.).
• Understanding of Unixlike OSes. Ability to tune up those systems is a plus.
• Good overview in system monitoring.
• Basic programming skills
FOR SENIOR LEVEL
• 3 years (or equivalent experience) as system administrator, 2 years (or equivalent experience) as DevOps engineer. These periods can overlap.
• Verbal and written English communication skills
• Leadership skills
- Salary Rank (USD) Negotiable
- Education College, University
- Job Level Junior